Saturday, March 2, 2013

Godefroy Beauty Review

Godefroy Logo

For decades, hairstylists have been using Godefroy to effectively cover the most resistant gray hair on brows, beards, mustaches and side burns.  From this foundation we have been able to deliver exceptional products with proven results to salons and spas . . . to read more about Godefroy click here



Pro TInt Kit

For my review I was sent a Mascara Warmer. I don't really use mascara all that much but when I do it's mainly when I go out mostly, so I was exciting to try this. Now the only negative thing about this is that it takes about 20 minutes to heat up and that is a long time for a mascara warmer it should only take maybe 5 minutes the max, so I was a little disappointed in that. Other than that it keeps it from clumping because I know we all hate how mascara clumps. I just hate that with a passion!

Have a question or comment to ask Godefroy Beauty?  
Contact them at:
Phone: 800-854-9809
Hours: M - F, 8am – 5pm CST
Contact By Email
 
 Become a fan of Godefroy Beauty on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...