Saturday, March 2, 2013

SweetRiot Review

sweetriot

We make all-natural chocolate treats called ‘peaces’, and we work to create a more just and celebrated multicultural world for our next generation . . . to read more about sweetriot click here


For my review I was sent two dark chocolate bars of sweetriot. I am not a big fan of dark chocolate, but my husband is he really loves it and could eat it all day. I really like how the chocolate bars came with a picture attached with the chocolate. The dark chocolate is pure 85% dark chocolate. It's organic chocolate as well.

antioxidant packed
kosher
vegan
 no gluten ingredients
no dairy ingredients 


Have a question to ask sweetriot click here 

Become a fan of sweetriot on Facebook & Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...