Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kyjen Review

I was sent a Mini Squeaker Mat Gator dog toy from Kyjen to review. My mom's dogs Rudy & Chip absolutely love squeaking toys. My mom had gotten this one squeaky toy about 2 years ago at Walmart and they love it but sad to say the squeaker inside came out, but the toy is just there and they still love it, so I wanted to get them another squeaky toy that they will love, and Chippy fell in love with this toy it's just his size because he is a little peanut, and I thought this gator was really cute & they would have a lot of fun with it.

Chippy having a good ol time playing with his gator squeaky dog toy. He likes it a lot he'll even sleep next to it too. He loves playing with new toys & I am not sure what it is with squeaky toys but dogs always love them. They have a lot of other different dog toys as well on Kyjen.com that your dog will love. Check out their website!

 
Questions?
E:mail them at contact_us@kyjen.com


Become a fan of Kyjen on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...