Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Polmedia Polish Pottery Review

Polmedia Logo

Polmedia is the largest distributor of Polish pottery in the world. Our 12,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Seguin, TX houses over 38,000 different combinations of shapes and patterns of Polish pottery. Not only do we provide the best selection, but we offer free shipping to our retail customers and hassle-free returns. We have been in business since 1991 and we pride ourselves in superb customer service. We import only the finest Quality 1 stoneware. You can count on being amazed every time you shop with us! . . . . to read more about Polmedia Polish Pottery click here




For my review I chose this lovely Polish Pottery Oval Baker. I chose this one because I loved the colors and this was the perfect dish for me. Although I was back and forth with so many others because they have a wide selection of different Polish Stoneware on their website. Everything looked so elegant & beautiful.


I really love the height & room in has. You could put anything in this dish. It's even dishwasher safe, oven safe, freezer safe, microwave safe and also very easy to clean. I already put mine in the dishwasher & it came out really clean & no scratches or chips or anything.

It was my friends birthday so I decided to put some strawberries & pretzels in this oval dish, and use it as a little snack these were actually for our chocolate fondue. It looks really cute you could use this dish for anything really, dessert dish or even bake your favorite casserole.

Our night ended pretty well with everything and I love this Polish Pottery it's so nice & I love having some nice dishware in my home as well. The oval baker is 2¼(in) high and measures 7½(in) by 11(in). The weight of this oval baker is 3. I have to say I am very satisfied with my choice of Polmedia Polish Pottery, and I hope you'll find one one that you'll fall in love with.....


Have a question to ask Polmedia Polish Pottery, click here


Become a fan of Polmedia Polish Pottery on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...