Monday, March 25, 2013

Tumble Root Review

TumbleRoot
TumbleRoot is your store. We truly care about our customers and want to provide you with high-quality, affordable, modern and stylish country apparel, art, prints and more!  While there are imitators, all the designs you see here are original, and created by our designers here in California, or and hand-picked and purchased wholesale from our awesome like-minded distributors.


I chose this cute T-shirt to review from Tumble Root and the shirt I chose was "Down Home Girl" Patriotic Hoodie. I ended up choosing a 3xl, but when I gotten it in the mail it was no way a 3xl I like my hoodies big, but what I came to find out not all the companies are a true size some are tight and small and not exactly the size your thinking of. My mom is a size medium and the 3xl fit her like a size medium. I really do like the shirt a lot I wish it would of fit me well, but it was way to tight The material I like is soft & comfortable to wear. My mom really liked it so I am happy she liked. They have other great products at Tumble Root you'll have to check out.

Have a question to ask Tumble Root, click here

Become a fan of Tumble Root on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...