Monday, March 25, 2013

Rebellious Addiction Two Review


Rebellious Addiction Two is the hottest online shop for contemporary fashions.
 Hand picked, unique, fun and fashionable women's clothing, denim & accessories.


 I chose two items to review from Rebellious Addiction Two and they are Sheer Top with Multi Color Design & Tasseled Leopard Print Scarf. I was really excited to try the scarf because I love scarfs & I love leopard print & pink so it all worked out great for my being :) I was really happy, and the shirt I got for my mom because I thought she would LOVE this, and she did. She liked it a lot. She loves the material & it's very comfortable she says she was very thank ful, and she even asked where I got it so I gave her all the information and she can't wait to look at some more stuff from Rebellious Addiction & pick out some more great shirts. I love a lot of their jewelry as well everything is so nice & affordable.

Have a question to ask Rebellious Addiction Two, click here

Become a fan of Rebellious Addiction Two on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...