Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wordsation Review

Designer Baby, Baby Fashion, Wordsation

Wordsation offers baby fashion in a unique way. We find artists from around the world to create original artwork for our decorated onesies. We feature new onesie designs every month, available individually or as a year long subscription as baby grows . . . to read more about Wordsation click here


 I really like Wordsation website they have a lot of different & unique designs for babies & toddlers up to 4 years old. I had gotten this onsie for my friends baby but I haven't seen her in awhile so I will have to wait until my other friend has her baby because this is a 3-6 months onsie. The material is soft & nice. The one that I got to review is called Ginkgo girl
you can never go wrong with having too many onsies for your baby.

Have a question or comment to ask Wordsation click here 

Become a fan of Wordsation on Facebook & Twitter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...