Saturday, March 2, 2013

Playful Threads Review

Sexy Lingerie - Lingerie Sets, Babydolls, Corsets, Bustiers, Chemises, & More! Make It A Night To Remember!!
Spice up your sex life & come on over to Playful Threads and search around their site & find some sexy lingerie for yourself to show off to your partner!!!

mainImage So as you can see the picture to the left is what I picked out for my review it's called Parisian Inspired Printed Lace Chemise Set from Playful Threads.
I choose this lingerie because it was something different & I liked the material & the color of it. They have other great & sexy lingerie on their site as well that would look good on anybody & to show there man a good time :)
 I like how this piece of lingerie has adjustable straps I love how it has a matching thong as well I was really exciting about that part the most. My husband loves when I wear lingerie it puts him in the mood if you know what I mean. Plus it's a fun way to start up a good time.

 Become a fan of Playful Threads on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...