Sunday, April 28, 2013

Color Me Monthly Review

Color Me Monthly

Color Me Monthly was founded by two sisters, Meghann and Caitlin, with the belief that high-quality doesn’t have to be high-priced. CMM’s mission is to provide environmentally responsible products with the focus on delivering quality ingredients rather than flashy marketing. Afterall, nail color should be safe, affordable, and fun!


Color Me Monthly sent me a Nail Polish to review. I got this lovely Clear Skies Ahead color. I couldn't be more happier because I don't own a pretty blue color like this, and I just fell in love with it. I painted my nails that day when it came in the mail that is how stoked I was. 


What's really cool about this company is that you can get great nail polishes monthly, yearly whichever package you prefer and you'll get new surprises of nail polishes each time which would be delivered at your door. I think this would be perfect for any birthday girls dream from a relative or a friend.

Have a question to ask Color Me Monthly, click here

Become a fan of Color Me Monthly on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...