Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PBPeanutButter Review

Pacific Beach Peanut Butter

“How did your Peanut Butter Company come to be?” Well, it was only because of the craving one day for a PB&J when I didn’t have any bread, jelly or peanut butter in the house! Believe it or not, that craving was the beginning of Pacific Beach Peanut Butter . . .  to read more about PBPeanutButter click here


For my review I chose 2 flavors & they send me an Organic Peanut Butter. The two flavors I picked out were Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread & White Chocolate Peanut Butter. I was a little skeptical at first to try the White Chocolate Peanut Butter never heard of that kind of peanut butter before. Also white chocolate is also very good. Me & my family tried all 3 of them on a spoon and our favorite one was the Chocolate Peanut Butter and the Organic Reg. Peanut Butter. We toasted up so bread & spread some of the Chocolate Peanut Butter on top and drizzled some honey on top it was so good. I can't believe my son actually enjoyed it to because he is so fussy when it comes to introducing him to new foods, so I was really happy he liked it. We didn't like the White Chocolate Peanut Butter spread so much so I gave this one to my mother to try she is a big fan of white chocolate so I figured she would like that and give it a try with her kids. We also had apples last night as a snack me & my husband and we dipped ours in the organic peanut butter it was so yummy :)

Have a question to ask PBPeanutButter, click here

 Become a fan of PBPeanutButter on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...