Thursday, April 18, 2013

TGL Direct Review


 I choose this sign to review by TGL Direct it's a handcrafted wood sign and it's called Fishing An Acquired Skill. I choose this sign because my husband loves fishing and this suits him well. It's a great sign to hang up either in your living room or in your bedroom. My husband decided to hang this up in his bedroom above his dresser. The best part of this wood sign is that I love the way they assembled the words. It's all so true and unique. You deffiently sweat when fishing and the men always have a drink in their hand. It's a very cute sign, and my husband loved it a lot. I believe this Fishing sign would also be great for a birthday present especially in my family because a lot of people love to fish & have a good time.

 

 Don't forget to follow them on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter & Google+



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by and following along via the linkin' with my ladies hop.;)
    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up with us Tara, but if you can try for the next time to link up with the sentence of the week to finish we would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...