Wednesday, May 1, 2013

LDuncan Apparel Review

LDA-Orange-LOGO-dark-Small

LDuncan Apparel is an online retail store that specializes in fashionable accessories at affordable prices. CEO Laurell P Duncan established the company in 2011 with the goal of "bringing you the best and most affordable prices along with excellent customer service." . . . to read more about LDuncanApparel click here


I was really excited when I could pick out something from LDuncan Apparel I loved their handbags the first time I went on their website I fell in love with another handbag but they didn't have the second one I fell in love with was this one above called Studded Hobo. I love big handbags I just am obsessed with black ones as well with a little rhinestones it looks cute & fashionable.

I also got a pair of gorgeous sunglasses called Round Robin Sunglasses I got the brown ones with black frame.

 I will be look good this summer with my new sunglasses & my new handbag that I have been wearing ever since I got it. I absolutely love everything I got. I also came across some amazing jewelery on their website as well. They have great stuff you'll want to check out!



Have a question to ask LDuncan Apparel ask them at
sales@lduncanapparel.com
OR 
Call them Toll Free at (800) 897-1485 or (973) 789-8313


Become a fan of LDuncan Apparel on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...