Sunday, May 26, 2013

Marshall Pet Review

Marshall Pet Products

Marshall Farms has been the premier ferret provider since 1939 and has been known to breed the world’s friendliest ferrets. Marshall Pet Products, established in 1993, continues to provide pet solutions not only for ferrets, but also for other pets such as cats, dogs, birds, horses, rabbits, hamsters, rats, gerbils, and guinea pigs . . .  to read more about Marshall Pet click here


I was sent 2 products from Marshall Pet to review. I got a Hay Tumbler & Itch Free for Dogs. First I am going to talk about the Hay Tumbler. My parents have 2 guinea pigs one named Penny & the other Coconut. They are very friendly guinea pigs and they are so cute, and one thing they love the most to eat is Hay so I gave them the entire hay from Marshall Pet Products::

I know they were excited because when I came over and opened the bag they automatically jumped on the cage and was trying to get out, and they ran right into the hay to eat it when I put it in their cage. They enjoyed their little treat!

Next I gave my pop-pop the Itch Spray for dogs because his dog Sammy is always itching at her skin & feet, so my pop-pop said that she has been getting better with the product which is really good. The product is soothing and it helps sooth itching & scratching.

They also have other products for other animals like if you have a bird, cats & ferrets.

Have a question to ask Marshall Pet, click here

Become a fan of Marshall Pet on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...