Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ah Goo Baby Review

Ah Goo Baby, LLC, a privately held company, provides unique upscale yet affordable products geared towards ultimate comfort for infants and toddlers. These products also provide a high level of quality and utility assurance for the parents of such children, . . . to read more about Ah Goo Baby click here


I was sent a Plush Pad and Diaper pouch to review on my blog from Ah Goo Baby. The Plush Pad has been awarded the title of the most comfortable changing station. I believe it because the material is really nice & soft. I gave this to my friend Jessica she recently had a baby girl & I thought she might want to use this when she is going out in public & has no where to change the baby. It's nice & thick & it has a memory foam cushion to soothe and support your baby. 

Have a question to ask Ah Goo Baby, click here

Become a fan of Ah Goo Baby on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...