Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lollacup Review

I was sent 4 lollacups to review on my blog. These cups are really good for babies that are getting introduced to sippy cups or some type of cup with a straw. I wish I knew about these when my son was younger. I gave two lollacups to my friends babies one he just turned one and he seemed to enjoy the lollacup a lot. It's good because the straw reaches to the bottom of the cup & some cups don't do that which I hate.

 
 These lollacups are great for kids up to 3. It's easy for babies/kids to handle on their own. They come in 6 other colors: Pink, Red, Blue, Green, Orange & Black.
 
Become a fan of Lollacup on
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...