Monday, June 24, 2013

Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds Review



  Jere Gettle always had a passion for growing things, and at age 3 he planted his first garden. Ever since that day, he wanted to be involved in the seed industry. So at the age of 17, he printed the first small Baker Creek Heirloom Seed catalog in 1998. The company has grown to offer 1450 varieties of vegetables, flowers and herbs—the largest selection of heirloom varieties in the U.S.A. . . .  to read more about Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds click here
 


I was sent the Home Gardener's Collection for my review from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds. This collection is great for my step dad because he does his own garden during the summer time. It's perfect for home gardeners. My collection comes with 20 full-sized packets of seeds & The Baker Creek Vegan Cookbook which I kept because my step dad doesn't cook lol only grows the veggies/fruits/herbs in his garden.

 Seeds include: 1 pack each of Beans, Carrots, Eggplant, Hot Pepper, Lettuce, American Melon, Salad Blend, Onion, Oriental Greens, Radish, Snow/Snap Pea, Spinach, Turnip and Garden Peas. 2 packs each of Herbs, Sweet Peppers, Red Tomatoes.

I gave this portion set to my step dad. He already started planting some not a whole lot because he has others growing so it'll probably take time before I get an actual picture, but he can't wait to plant the Eggplant. My husband loves Eggplant!  

The other half portion I gave to my friends Bob & Becky she just started making up a little garden & getting started with everything. They haven't made anything yet!

I can't wait to see what some of the seed packets look like when my step dad is done with them I will keep you up to date on everything when I get pictures, etc.

Have a question to ask Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, click here

Become a fan of Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...