Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baroni Review


For my review I was sent a lovely necklace from Baroni. The necklace I was sent is called Three L's Necklace that say live, laugh, love. I think this necklace is really unique because my blog is called Live, Laugh, Love & I thought it was pretty nice they had it in a necklace. They have amazing jewelry on Baroni website which you can check out here:

The necklace didn't quite fit me it was really tight my husband couldn't even clip it on the back, but no worries. I'm sure my sister Danielle would wear it or I can just use it for a simple chain. I would make use of it because that is my favorite saying.

Or maybe I can get a different chain so it can fit my neck *wink*


Have a question to ask Baroni, click here

Become a fan of Baroni on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...