Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fair Trade Designs Review

Fair Trade Designs

The idea of starting a fair trade business began about 2 years ago. I had completed a 30-week course, created by JustFaith Ministries, which  comprehensively explores such issues as poverty, homelessness, and unfair trade. With an MBA and many years of business experience, I was immediately attracted to the idea of fair trade . . .  to read more about Fair Trade click here


Jewel Tea Towels
For my review I picked out a few things from Fair Trade I ended up choosing these Jewel Tea Towels & the Spring Garden Small Messenger Bag in chocolate.

I was really surprised at how small the Tea Towels were. I thought they would of been a little more longer, but they are really cute & petite they could be used for so many things but mostly Tea Parties which I don't do, but I could always find something useful to use them as. I was sweaty & hot one day, and I had nothing around, so I used one of the tea towels it felt good. I like the material a lot & it helped keep me cool.

They come in 3 distinctive prints in teal and charcoal brown prints.


Spring Garden Small Messenger--Chocolate
This is the messenger bag I got to review in chocolate. I loved how cute this bag was & I gave it to my sister for her birthday which was June 9th. Still have yet to get a picture of her wearing it, she's so excited to take it with her on her vacation on June 23rd. This bag is handmade by disadvantaged artisans in Cambodia. Pretty awesome. It's not that big of a bag, so this is why I wanted to give to my sister she can fit little things in it she just turned thirteen, and as much stuff as I carry she can put her Ipod, Cell phone, make up & money in this lovely messenger bag. 


Have a question to ask Fair Trade Designs, click here

Become a fan of Fair Trade Designs on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...