Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just Almonds Review

At Just Almonds Inc., we have perfected the buying process and now end-users can buy direct from the farm without having to know somebody in the business . . . to read more about Just Almonds click here


I was sent two products from JustAlmonds I got Almond Flour & Almonds. At first I wasn't sure what to make with our Almond Flour so I asked my husband if we could make chicken with it so we decided to give it a try & see what it tasted like.


My husband poured some in a bowl and than he coated the chicken we only made 3 because we weren't sure if we would like them or not.

Grilling them on my griddle. My husband made them they came out really good and my husband loved his not so much me & my son though. I tried a couple of bites but I just wasn't feeling the chicken coated with Almond butter. Everyone is different though so you may or may not like it.

 What our meal looked like. I even tried dipping the chicken in with ranch. I will have to look up a different recipe for our Almond Flour because we sure have enough left. As for the almonds they were really good my friend Megan loved them & was eating some earlier today. I like them with chocolate melted, yum.


Have a question to ask JustAlmonds, click here

Become a fan of JustAlmonds on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...