Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kidecals Review


Personalized name labels by Kidecals

For my review I chose these Chalkboard Cloud's to review. My one friend is really into Chalkboards and everything so I wanted to get her a sheet of them to use & one for me as well. Although these are very small you can't really write a whole bunch maybe just one word, but they are fun for kids & adults.
1
There great for organizing. Labeling different things that you need labeled.


I really like the Keycals they have but are only intended for Mac (Apple). 


You can check out what other Kidecals they have to offer other than the Chalkboard here at: http://kidecals.com/


Become a fan of Kidecals on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...