Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Garden Patch Review

Welcome to the perfect gardening planter that effortlessly grows full-size tomatoes, peppers, cukes, onions, herbs, berries even beautiful roses - right on your patio or deck. Finally, you'll grow those plants you thought only expert gardeners could grow.

 

I was really excited to try my own garden patch for a review. I gave this to my step dad so he could get me started with everything, and I don't remember what he put in but I will find out later when it grows. I am really excited to see how long & what will deffiently come out of my Garden Patch. This is such a great idea for families especially their young children could help and grow a little garden. I will deffiently keep all of you updated as they grow & post pictures when they have grown.

 
I was sent The Original Garden Patch to review.

 

Have a question to ask The Garden Patch, click here

Become a fan of The Garden Patch on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...