Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ruby Violette Review

Ruby et Violette

Our cookies are always baked the day they are shipped and sealed for freshness. Each bakery box holds ten of our gourmet chocolate chunk cookies. 



For my review I was sent a lovely box of Ruby Violette Cookies to review. The box I was given is called GIVERNY. They have amazing other gift boxes that you can choose from (here). I got 6 different gourmet cookies to try including a delicious brownie.

My favorite one out of the box was this delicious first kiss cookie. Intensely rich, deep dark chocolate, topped with sea salt for that extra bite of flavor. It was really good & I would assumed I would of liked it because of the sea salt it gave that extra good taste & it was so good.

The next one I tried was the Mint Chocolate Chip oh my goodness I think I lied I think this was my actual #1 that I loved it was just the perfect amount of mint in this cookie I fell in love. I am a big fan of Mint.Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, and it tasted just like that. It made my mouth water it was so delicious!

I wasn't a fan of the Peach Cobbler or the Red Velvet or the German Chocolate Cake my husband did like the German Chocolate Cake he is a chocolate person so he liked it. My son enjoyed a little bit of the Peach Cobbler not all of it though.


Incomparable
I did receive one brownie which was called the Incomparable. If you're looking for an incomparable indulgence??You've found it. Packed with caramel, toffee, peanut butter, dark chocolate and white chocolate, each bite is a rich fudgy decadence.

This was extremely delicious I shared it with my son! We loved the mixture of the peanut butter & white chocolate.


Have a question to ask Ruby Violette, click here



1 comment:

  1. These cookies look so delicious and they come in such a pretty box!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...