Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beauty Be Natural Review



Tummy Tight Kit: Non Surgical Tummy Tightening
I received this kit from Beauty Be Natural called Tummy Tight. My kit includes the following: Replacement or Additional Tummy Tightening Serum, Tummy Tight Premium Compression Wrap.

It's always good to try different products instead of going "under the knife" for surgeries & stuff. It will leave scars, and sometimes difficult things can happen & that seems really scary for me anyways, so I had the chance to review this Kit, and I was really nervous at first because I didn't think it would work but it does it just takes time for it to actually work. I have been using it for a month now & I have seen some results. Although I don't feel comfortable taking pictures of my body just take my word for it (:

Simple Steps I used to use my Tummy Tight on my stomach & arms

Step 1 - Soak your compression fabric rolls in the slimming solution which is the blue bottle.

Step 2 - Wrap the compression fabric around your tummy or any body part you are trying to do for instance I did my stomach/arms. Wrap as tight as possible but let it be comfortable for you as well. You'll wait 60 minutes and while your waiting maybe take a walk or do some moderate exercises.

Step 3 -  Remove your compression fabric. You maybe notice immediate inch loss, but for me I didn't really notice any, so everyone may be different! Repeat treatment after 2-3 days. If you are looking for maximum inch loss like me, Tummy Tight every other day until you have achieved your desired result (:


If you'd like More Info click here to read more....

Become a fan of Beauty Be Natural on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...