Saturday, July 13, 2013

BudgetGadget.com Review

I chose this Car Mount Multi-Direction Stand Holder for Mobile Phone MP4 GPS PDA from BudgetGadget.com I wanted this because we have 1 GPS and we lost our base somewhere who knows where it might be, and so I wanted a new one because we need one for July 18th we are heading up to Florida, and we are driving so it would be really helpful to have a stand instead of actually holding the GPS with our own hands that will get really tiring & it wouldn't happen, lol. Although we have one concern when my GPS goes in the stand holder there isn't a way to charge it too so that is going to bother us some but we will try & find a way to make it work. Overall it fits in my TomTom so I am happy & that fixes the problem for us & makes it more convenient for ourselves with our trip.

Don't forget to become a fan of BudgetGadget.com on 







No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...