Saturday, July 13, 2013

Earthlab Cosmetics Review


Our vision at Earthlab is to have women around the globe using a pure makeup that is actually healthy for their skin. One that will not completely absorb into the skin and that is completely free of additives, fillers and preservatives. We feel women shouldn't have to deal with clogging pores or irritated skin from wearing their makeup . . . to read more about Earthlab click here


I was sent a Vegan Mineral Pencil to review. I requested the Black, but they do have quite a few other selections besides black. To be honest I've never really heard of Vegan make-up before, so I was really excited to get to try this mineral pencil. I absolutely love eyeliner so I have to have it on 24/7. They are super soft & it glides on easy as you put it on.

There was absolutely no smudging either which was terrific (:
One of the good reasons why I love their products is because they DO NOT test on animals! Also they have No Parabens, No Chemicals, and it's truly natural make-up. I think I will have to start buying my make-up at Earthlab Cosmetics for now on!

Have a question or concern to ask Earthlab Cosmetics, click here

Become a fan of Earthlab Cosmetics on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...