Friday, July 5, 2013

Seabuck Wonders Review

I was sent the Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Facial Cleanser & Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil to review from Seabuck Wonders. I really fell in love with the Berry Oil. I use it for everything & anything. I love to use it for my hair, teeth & gums, skin. It has vitamins E and A. It also has Omega 7 and it moistens and restores the skin & mucus membranes. It's really good for your skin!

The benefits for Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil:
  • Maximum Omega-7 for skin, hair and nail health
  • Cell membrane nurturing
  • Gastrointestinal and liver health
  • Dental and gum health
  • Healthy inflammation response
  • For both internal and external use
  • 100% USDA Certified Organic
  • Super Critical Extract
  • Kosher Certified
 
The Sea Buckthorn Oil Facial Cleanser I use every morning it gives me that extra boost for the day, and it has blend of Omega 3, 6, 9. It removes all dirt & impurities. Leaves your skin feeling smooth & I love that feeling after using this product! I love that refreshing feeling. This product is good for any type of skin that you may have. ]

Benefits of using Sea Buckthorn Oil Facial Cleanser:
  • Enhances skin tone & texture
  • Gently exfoliates & detoxifies
  • Made with certified organic Sea Buckthorn
  • Vegan; Non-GMO
  • Paraben-free; Cruelty-free
  • Dairy-free, Wheat-free and Gluten-free
  • Naturally scented with essential orange oil
  • pH-balanced for all skin types
 
 To read about Seabuck Wonders, click here
 
Have a question to ask Seabuck Wonders, click here

Become a fan of Seabuck Wonders on 


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...