Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to school Review WEXY Bags


I received a box of Wexy Bags to review for Back to School. What more of a fun way could you bring with you to your first day of school. Well I hope your kids are ready to see some cute and funky Wexy bags. These are great for kids for all ages, and really nice to put your snacks in. I know I will be using these for my son's first day of school and putting these in his lunchbox (: He will be so happy.

 They have different characters on them. My son loves Dusty the Diver & Scout the Soccer Player. Meet all the other Monsters (here). Check out the video below:



1 comment:

  1. Are these bags like regular zip top bags? My son would love them if they are. We have to send two snacks for each day for him now. I've been sending them all in zip top bags.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...