Friday, August 2, 2013

Build-A-Sign Review



I reached out to BuildASign & wanted to do a review. I chose to do a custom license plate maker. Of course they have pre made ones with different categories, but I thought it would be cool to make my very own. All though I don't think I could put this on my actual car because it doesn't have my license plate numbers, but I still adore it & will hang it up on my wall or do something creative with it. I am a true Jersey Girl & I love the quote "Live, Laugh, Love" also I love Zebra print (:

Keep in Touch with BuildASign on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...