Monday, August 5, 2013

Card.com Review



I was really excited to have contacted Card.com and I was able to do a review for them. I signed up with them, and I chose my card that I wanted which was the Leopard Chic Card. I fell in love because I love animal print (:

What I love about this company is that it's your very own personalized credit card you can add money yourself whenever you want, and it doesn't charge you for fees which we all hate with regular credit cards! That is why I own NONE!

 It's very easy to set up you just call the number that is given to you with that white strip that you see above in the picture I have of my card and I was given a $25.00 credit which is great because I am in need of a new bath set & I want to buy one & I can easily use my credit card. It's so fantastic!

 I am in love with my Card & I can't wait to put money on it & start using it more often.

NO Credit Check Use everywhere Visa® or MasterCard® is accepted
NO check cashing fees NO overdraft fees or late fees Access to ATMs worldwide 

Want to learn more about how Card.com works click here

Keep in touch with Card.com on
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm co-hosting the Bloglovin' hop and am now following you! I see you're on Sverve and went to endorse you, but you don't have any influences listed. Let me know if you add them. You can see what I mean and endorse me at: http://www.sverve.com/profile/Leah-Mastilock-NTQ4Mw==

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with how many different designs they have. I don't know who have of the people are on some of the cards. Definitely a card for every person in your life. If I got one for my husband, I'd have to get the burnt orange and white one for the Texas Longhorns.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...