Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Simple Clean Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent a few samples from My Simple Clean products. I got the following:


In this picture is the Simply Shower Gel. I wasn't to pleased about this product because it wasn't soapy at all when I had showered & used this product. It just felt like a lotion but that was a shower gel. The smell was great though lemony my favorite.

The Laundry Soap I liked it smelled really good & it washed my clothes perfectly like any other Laundry soap would do. For the lotion my husband stole from me because he liked it a lot, but I took it back and it is now hidden, lol. I love to keep lotions in my purse just to have and I love the smell lemony again. I am big on Lemon scent it just smells so refreshing to me. The spray too I almost forgot about that I leave that in the bathroom it's kinda like my refresher I love it.



 I did get two dog treats in with Chicken Jerky. The treats were really small and cute, and my dogs of course didn't eat them, but my pop-pops dog did and he liked them, so they got a good use out of them.
Have a question to ask My Simple Clean, click here

Stay connected with My Simple Clean on 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...