Friday, September 20, 2013

Tangle Teezer Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received two products from Tangle Teezer. I got Aqua Splash & a Compact Styler to review. I had no idea what the Aqua Splash was because I had asked them what that was, so I recently read on their website what it was and it's a non-slip water-loving detangling hairbrush. The hollow design makes for easy, lightweight handling, and the rounded edges allows for smooth, free-flowing detangling. This is perfect while your in the shower and want to brush through your hair to get it untangled. I haven't used it yet, but it looks like a pretty decent product. I like something like that in the shower because my hair can get in knots sometimes and it's be good to brush through.


This is the Compact Styler I got in Gold. This is a very reliable brush my son even uses this for himself and tries to brush his hair, but I end up helping him. This is very convenient brush I can always stash it in my purse. I like the decent size it comes as is.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing, my hair needs this!

    www.natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...