Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Butterfly Bakery Review


I was given the chance from Tomoson to review Butterfly Bakery. I got the Angel Food Cake & Chocolate Chip Loaf. The angel food cake I got was sugar free & the loaf I got was no added sugar which was unbearable because it tasted so good. I love chocolate chip anything and I really loved the loaf a lot. I gave my mom-mom the angel food cake because she is dialectic and this was great for her as a snack, and I told her to put some strawberries on it & sugar free ice cream to have as a treat. I on the other hand enjoyed the chocolate chip loaf.

It was nice & moist & just enough of chocolate chips in the loaf. Was really good. I ate some of it for a snack late at night & some in the morning with some tea. It was really delicious!

Have a question to ask Butterfly Bakery, click here

Become a fan of Butterfly Bakery on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that the angel food cake is sugar free is amazing. I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...