Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Natural Miracles Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Although founded in 2002, Natural Miracles can trace its roots back through centuries of Middle Eastern tradition.  Natural remedies based on indigenous plants and herbs have long been a staple of the Mediterranean culture.  Natural Miracles was created to bring this ancient and effective art to the modern world . . . to read more about Natural Miracles click here


For all us ladies out there with that "Time of the Month" we always struggle with certain days & have cramps to no end! Well there is a miracle with Natural Miracles I was asked to review one of their products on their website and I deffiently chose Menstrual Magic to review. This product is all natural and it's always good to try something new other than Advil or Ibuprofen well I had to try this, but unfortunately I don't get my periods all the time. My periods are irregular, so I had my friend try out the product and there were really fast relief not 7 minutes though as it says on the website, but it went away slowly I think she said it she started feeling better within like 15 minutes, so that is good too. As long as the pain goes away anyways I will take it. I am holding on to these until I get mine because I have really bad cramps! It stinks!

 Have a question to ask Natural Miracles, click here

Stay connected with Natural Miracles on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...