Friday, October 11, 2013

Chewy.com Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


from Chewy.com to review. Chewy.com offers a lot of dog/cat treats different brands like you wouldn't imagine. They also sell dog/cat food as well. Check out their website at: 


Chippy getting a treat. These treats are really good to train for dogs.Chippy tried the Lamp & Salmon ones, but wasn't to crazy about them. Not sure if it was the flavor or texture but they really didn't eat it. Chippy would only eat it if the other dogs went after it which is kinda funny. I have yet to give them to my pop-pops dog Sammy. I'm sure she'll like them she isn't that picky like the rest are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...