Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Elemental Herbs Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Elemental Herbs
Elemental Herbs started with a simple, beautiful vision, best described by its name: to harness the natural powers of the environment’s purest, most elemental ingredients and organic herbs in order to offer natural healing products that are good for people and good for the earth . . . to read more about Elemental Herbs click here


I was sent three All Good Lips Tinted from Elemental Herbs. The three colors I got were Barnabe Rose, Red Rocks & Maroon Creek. The one I am going to be talking about is the Barnabe Rose I absolutely love the color it's not to dark or to light it's just perfect for me anyways. I love when it first hits your lips you get that tingly feeling, and it smells really good too.

Don't mind me I just got done work, and my hair is a mess, but my lips are pretty. I love their tinted lips. I gave my friend Ashley the Maroon Creek, and the Red Rocks I will give to one of my family members who wears red. These are really great for the summer time as well because your lips have to be protected by the sun as well, and if you want a little color to your lips this is really good to use. I love All Good Lips Tinted (:

Have a question to ask Elemental Herbs, click here

Stay connected with Elemental Herbs on

1 comment:

  1. Your lips do look pretty in the pic. I'd try these! Thanks for the info., and for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...