Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ellovi Body Butter Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Ellovi was born to disrupt a beauty industry ruled by products laden with artificial ingredients and cheap fillers. We are passionate about crafting pure and nutritional skincare products from plants. Our aspiration is not simply to make the best natural skincare products, but the best skincare products of any kind . . . to read more about Ellovi click here


 I was sent a product to review from Ellovi I got their Body Butter to sample. I've never heard of Ellovi before, and it's pretty interesting because Ellovi only has 6 ingredients in their handmade body butter which includes: Macadamia Nut,
Coconut,  Marula NutHemp Seed & Shea.

 My first thought of their Body Butter was that it was really greasy when I put my finger into the jar & I am not really a fan of greasy texture of lotions on my body, but it's different. It's really light and has a natural freshness to it. I have a tattoo on my wrist and it's amazing it makes my tattoo look shiny & that new look. It's pretty great. My favorite ingredient in this body butter would have to be the Hemp Seed because it's full of antioxidants that cleanses the skin of environmental toxins. 

Order your Body Butter today, click here.

Have a question to ask Ellovi, click here

Stay connected with Ellovi on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...