Thursday, October 17, 2013

ToiletTree Products Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



I was sent a Professional Skin Care System to review on my blog from ToiletTree Products. I was recently in Florida visiting family, and my father in laws girlfriend actually had one of these and said it was the best product ever, so I had to take her word and actually review one for myself. Which is pretty awesome. I am always looking for new and improved products like this for my face to cleanse it and just make my face feel extra refreshening and that basic glow.

 

 My Skin Care System came with the following:

2 face exfoliaters (1 soft for sensitive skin types & 1 medium for normal skin types)
1 body exfoliater and 1 pumice sphere.

I used the medium one because I have normal skin, but sometimes can be oily at times. I also use it for my blemishes I get from time to time. I can say for others because I've never used a Professional Skin Care System before this was my first time, and the results are amazing and the product is excellent. I would highly recommend this product over any other expensive product out there this is a reasonable price and perfect is all I can say.

Have a question to ask ToiletTree Products, click here

Stay connected with ToiletTree Products on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...