Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jurlique Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!
Jurlique has spent over 25 years unearthing potent organic and biodynamic* ingredients and developing our unique Bio-Intrinsic™ process to create the purest, most powerful skin care possible. From our biodynamic* farm in South Australia to . . . to read more about Jurlique click here


I received two products from Jurlique to review on my blog. They sent me Advanced Serum & Rosewater Balancing Mist. Jurlique offers a lot of skin care products and they were kind enough to send me two products. I first tried the Rosewater Balancing Mist and I have to say it has a strong lavender scent which smells great and is best for my dry skin especially my son he has dry skin sometimes too during the winter time.

 I am in love with the mist and if you are sensitive to scent than this product may not be good for you. The mist is cooling, very moisturizing. I like how the atomizer delivers a very nice burst of mist to the face. I haven't had a nice sprayer like this in a long time. It's also nice to have a moisturizer spray than having to put lotion on everytime it's just a pain in the but, and I like this method much better.

Have a question to ask Jurlique, click here

Stay connect with Jurlique on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...