Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kidz Gear Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent a pair of Kidz Gear in Blue for my son. Along with a Headset Carry bag & 3.5mm Stereo Headphones splitter cable. My son's favorite color is blue, so that is why I chose blue it's all about the color they say which is true. These are really cute & adorable for kids of all ages. I got this for him because he likes to play on my Kindle, so when he is playing games he can interact quietly without any distractions and learn, and he also uses these for his DS game.
 
 (adjust the volume)

The Kidz Gear fit him perfectly they adjust to fit his head which is great, so he can feel more comfortable wearing them. He said the sound was good for him too.

Have a question or concern contact Kidz Gear here

Like Kidz Gear on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. We have two pair of these for my kids. They are the perfect size for kids and so much easier for them to keep on their head than adult size headphones. I like the little carry bags, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I like the ear buds that go in your ears they are good for adults these headphones are good for our kids, LOL

      Delete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...