Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ziaja Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Ziaja USA Focus on Skin




I requested to have these two products from Ziaja to review on my blog. I picked out the Men Shower Gel & Men After-Shave Balm

My husband really loves these products especially the Shower Gel. I smelled the Shower Gel and it smells really good. I was always sick of my husband using up my shower gel product, so I figured I'd get something for him for my review this time, and I am glad he likes it. He tells me he always feels refreshed after using the shower gel. 

"I haven't used the shave stuff yet but I love the shower gel I love the smell very good"

"I'm gonna try it next time I shave see how it is"
 
(what my husband had to say)



 Have a question to ask Ziaja, click here

Like Ziaja on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...