Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shave Mob Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



I received the Woman's Shave Mob for my review. Obviously the one in Pink. The other set to the left is the Mens Shave Mob. I honestly did not like the Shave Mob at all. It left me with a few knicks and I didn't like that at all. In my opinion I wouldn't recommend these to anyone that is just how I feel about the product. I never get knicks with any razors before I used Shave Mob, and that is all I have to say really. It's ashame because I really like how the Shave Mob feels it's comfortable to hold & shave your legs just minus the knicks in your legs. I always use Schick Hydro-Silk and it leaves my legs feeling amazing that is something I would like to tell my friends about!!!!

Keep in touch with Shave Mob on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...