Monday, October 21, 2013

Simply Straws Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


In 2011, the Sladics' family began “Simply Straws”, a reusable drinking straw alternative to the common plastic straws. With a passion to educate the public on the effects of plastic pollution, and a commitment to work with organizations minimizing plastics-we began . . . to read more about Simply Straws click here


I received 2 straws from Simply Straws to review. These straws are very different from regular straws the only difference is that they are glass, and you can wash them yourself with the middle product above in the picture. I wouldn't mind having some of these lying around and using them although you would have to use them with a tall glass me on the other hand used it with a small cup.

 It looks really big in this picture, LOL. It's just the way my phone took the picture that is all. My son was really curious about the straws to and he tried it he said this is weird, LOL. Only my son would say that. I had explained to him that they are reusable straws and you can hand wash them yourself and than I told him about the other straws we have that we throw away and are a waste to buy. Thanks to Simply Straws for sending me 2 straws to review. I really like them a lot.

Have a question to ask Simply Straws, click here

Stay connected with Simply Straws on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...