Monday, October 21, 2013

Shabana Khan Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Shabana Khan Jewelry
With an innate appreciation of beautiful things, Shabana Khan launched her jewelry brand to rave reviews in 2011. The self-taught designer, who now resides in Los Angeles, has been obsessed with fashion since she was a small child being reared in Manhattan's fashion district, where culture and diversity are at a premium . .  to read more about Shabana Khan Jewelry click here
 

Annette
I was able to choose something from Shabana Khan Jewelry to review on my blog. I ended up choosing this beautiful bracelet called Annette. It's a multi layered hand beaded bracelet with large round faceted pendent. Antique silver.

It fit me just okay it's a little snug but well worth that snug because I wasn't going to let this beautiful bracelet not fit me. I really like the style of the bracelet it's very nice, and I am in love. I literally wear it everywhere. I get so many great compliments on it as well.

The back of the bracelet. It's really easy to get one not difficult at all. They have wonderful jewelry on their website, and I love some of their earrings too. 

Have a question to ask Shabana Khan Jewelry, click here

Stay connected with Shabana Khan Jewelry on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...