Monday, October 21, 2013

SqaureHue.com Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


SquareHue
With a focus on fashion and culture, we curate colors to keep you in style and in season. Each month has a distinct personality to suit a variety of dress needs. Day or evening, casual or luxe, we’ve got you covered . . . to read more about SquareHue.com click here
 

I was sent 3 nail polishes from SqaureHue.com. I got the month of October nail colors. The ones I got were Oil Slick, Desert Grit & Iron Horse.

Every season you get a new look of colors for your nails. I think this is such a cute & creative idea. Because everyone is always getting their nails done at salons for season holidays, and you can get these lovely looks for only:

$14.99
+ $5 shipping 
Total amount of: $19.99

That is a deal you don't want to pass up. My favorite SquareHue LookBook is the December look very pretty colors. Great for holiday parties too.

Have a question to ask SquareHue, click here

Stay connected with SquareHue on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...