Monday, October 21, 2013

Shirleybird Jewellery Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was able to choose a elegant necklace from Shirleybird Jewellery to review on my blog. I don't own to much gold jewelry so I decided to get the Allison Necklace in Yellow Gold.

  Gold plated necklace is on a 16-18" adjustable thick rolo chain, with a  2" pendant featuring 3 orchid flowers and a freshwater pearl. Lobster closure.
Nickel free, lead free.
Tarnish resistant.

I really love this necklace I picked out the only downfall is that it's to short. It's not a long enough chain for me. Everything else I love the way it looks. I love the design. It's beautiful! I just feel like I am wearing a choker necklace. I'll probably have to get a different chain or they should actually sell different lengths of chains on their website. They have a lot of other cute jewelry like Earrings & Bracelets. 

They sell Gift Certificates so get your holiday shopping in & maybe get a gift certificate for a family member or a friend of yours. It would make the special gift for someone.

Have a question to ask Shirleybird Jewellery, click here

Stay connected with Shirleybird Jewellery on

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that it is too short! If you would like to send it back I can extend it for you:) Also I do custom orders if anyone if ever needs anything extended.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...