Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cane Expressions Review


 

Cane Expressions, our decorative, removable cane sleeves let you express yourself—your personality, your style, your mood. They are as easy to change as your mind. Mix and match . . . to read more about Cane Expressions click here


 I was selected from Tomoson to review one of their Cane Expressions to review on my blog. I was thrilled not only am I old but I have a grand-mom that walks with a cane now and I wanted to put her in style. Her cane was simply plain and boring, so I wanted her to feel loved in a way with something special. I simply chose the Hearts Cane Expression. It's black and has red hearts all over it. I chose the hearts because we are a loving family and that came to mind first for my option.

Here is a picture of her Hearts Cane Expression. She said that she loves it and she keeps showing off everyone her Cane and she is really happy to have some style. I think everyone should have a Cane cover it just brings smiles to everyone's faces and you become happy about it and want to show off to all your friends, and than your other friends might want to purchase one if you have one. Keep moving with your Cane Expression!

Become a fan of Cane Expression on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...