Thursday, November 21, 2013

Frieling Fresh Solutions Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received a Mortar & Pestle "Solomon", 3 3/4" H, White Granite from Frieling Fresh Solutions to review. I simply chose this product because my mother loves guacamole and everytime we go out to eat like "On the Border" they have guacamole live and we always get it, so I thought what about giving her this and using it herself to make it. I love the stone set it looks very nice & elegant it's not cheap either. This product can simply be used as grinding and crushing whole spices & herbs which is really great too.  

What really interested me was that each mortar is cut from one solid piece of natural, uncoated granite or marble for longevity. The untreated inside features a coarse finish to facilitate grinding, while the tall walls won't let ingredients escape.  The pestles are heavy, yet comfortably shaped. I am utterly happy that I got to review this product. This would be great for your favorite backyard shenanigans.


Have a question to ask Frieling Fresh Solutions contact them here at:
sales@frieling.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...