Thursday, November 21, 2013

GoodKarmaFoods Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

GoodKarmaFoods

Good Karma™.  Everything you need to know about us, our products, and how we do business is summed up in those two words. For us, Good Karma™ means “positive outcomes that come from positive energies focused for good purpose.” Good Karma. That’s us. That’s how we came up with the idea for our Flaxmilks.  We set out to make an alternative beverage that was more than just a substitute for milk-more than just a filler . . . to read more about Good Karma click here


I received some free coupons in the mail from Good Karma to review on my blog. I was really excited to try Good Karma because my family and I we love to try out new drink products especially milk, and we love to stay healthy and get that extra nutrients in our bodies. I simply choose 3 Good Karma products. The ones that I picked out were the following three above in the pictures below in the slideshow. FlaxMilk Original - Creamy & Delicious, FlaxMilk Unsweetened - No sugar added & last but not least FlaxMilk Vanilla - Creamy & Delicious.


My favorite out of all the three that I picked out I loved the FlaxMilk Vanilla it was really something new and delicious it does have a different taste than other milk. Obviously because it's a whole new other product.Image 3Especially because it was nice and creamy & I love that with drink products. I love that it has Vitamin A, Vitamin D2 & Vitamin B12. Also the great benefits that come along with this product is that it's Natural, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Non Dairy, Trans Fat Free, Soy Free, Allergen Free, Vegan, Supports Green Farming, Omega-3s. That put a big smile on my face. I also LOVE using this product with my smoothies I make everyday. I love adding new and improved products in my smoothies.

I gave my mom-mom the Unsweetened one with No Sugar Added she is a Diabetic and she loves also trying out new things. I thought she might like it and want to try it her and my Poppy. I have yet to hear an answer yet. Maybe they'll use it for their cereal in the morning.


Image 7


Have a question to ask Good Karma, click here

Become a fan of Good Karma on
 

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool... I've never tried flax milk before and I'd love to go try some now... I've always taken flax seeds before b/c of the health benefits

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...