Sunday, December 8, 2013

Freeman Beauty Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Meet your new best friends. We at Freeman Beauty Labs know that beauty is more than skin deep – that’s why we’ve loaded our products with botanical ingredients that naturally cleanse, moisturize, soothe and refresh to have you looking and feeling your best . . . to read more about Freeman  



Instant Dry Shampoo for Wavy or Curly Hair photo

I was sent a product to review from Freeman Beauty. I got the Instant Dry Shampoo for Wavy & Curly hair. My hair is natural curly, so I was really interested in trying this out because I had never heard of Instant Dry Shampoo. It seems a little weird, but could work wonders. You want to make sure that you shake the can before each use, and than spray each sections of your hair and lightly spray your scalp & roots, and than wait a few mintues and than style as needed. What surprised me more is that it needed no brushing afterwards which is great because us woman who have natural curly hair it can be a pain and I always have to squirt my hair and than brush different parts/sections pain, I know!

I wouldn't recommend piling up on gel/mousse ect. Just let this product do wonders to your hair without any of the extra pile junk meaning your styling products. "lol" because it can loosen up your hair trust me I tried it first and I won't do it again with this product, but hey everyone is different it may not even happen to you, but it did to me. Also love the smell of this product too.


Become a fan of Freeman Beauty on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...