Thursday, January 23, 2014

Studio Gear Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent a cosmetic clear bag with a Impactfull Pro T.L.S Mascara & Prime Objective Skin Perfecting Face Primer for my review from Studio Gear. Although I wanted to review something different than this they offer this for every blogger. Anyways . . . I don't usually use mascara buy my friend does so I gave that to her and she said that she loves it any new mascara is worth a try for her and she ended up throwing almost all of her other mascaras away for this one which is great news!

 She also loves that it isn't to clumpy most mascaras she owned were clumpy!

Now the Face Primer I usually don't add to much of make up on myself but I wanted to give this one a try because I wanted my face to feel more bright than usual. I also was curious to what my skin would feel like after using this product. It not only feels smooth but it does give off a really nice complexion too. So here is a picture.... I do put the face primer on before I put on my other make up.


I think my face looks about brightened up! I love make up. I think I own quite a few collections of everything. I like to try out different stuff, but mascara isn't my favorite I would say that is the most least favorite of mine. I love lip gloss & foundation & bronzer.

Have a question to ask Studio Gear, click here

Stay connected with Studio Gear on

1 comment:

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...